Sunday, March 21, 2010

Carol Fitzgerald and St. Patty's Day

So how do two Italians from opposite ends of the country end up spending St. Patrick's Day together? With Carol Fitzgerald in town my wife and I had the pleasure of going to dinner with she of BookReporter.com. Lest you think that "Fitzgerald" means she's Irish, she was quick to note, "Irish in name only." I however, am half Irish and as proud of it as my Italian side. And if you don't believe me, just ask my Irish mother. Anyone out there have one of those? Then you know what I mean. Carol is as fun without her knitting needles as she is with them. She still owes me a sweater, by the way, though I didn't bring that up at dinner. Looking forward to seeing her again in NY at Thrillerfest. If you've never been, it is great for writers and fans. Where else can you find Steve Berry, James Rollins, Phil Margolin, John Lescroart and other great writers all in one place!

That's all for now,

Bob

No comments: