Monday, August 11, 2014

Robin Williams. Rest in peace

If you're like me, you grew up wondering from what planet Robin Williams came. Truly genius. It was sad when I read Bob Woodward's book on John Belushi and learned that Robin Williams had run in that crowd addicted to cocaine and other drugs. I kept asking why someone who seemed to have it all would risk losing it all. In time, now 53, I realize he never had it all, or maybe it was just no enough.
Having lost my brother in law, who took his own life for different reasons but also because he could not see past the darkness it made me realize how important it is to find beauty in every day, even if its just a moment to watch the sunrise or to admire my wife and children.


Faith and family have become my cornerstones. Others can have the fame and fortune.


Rest in peace. Prayers for his wife and children. So sad.


http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/sheriff-robin-williams-found-dead-in-apparent-suicide

No comments: